Monday, October 09, 2006

Why can't we all just get along

I was on ivillage.com one of my favorite web site reading Grrl Geinus's blog. Well she was said how some famous fashion designer had a curvy woman in his show as a joke. This just makes me sick. I'm sick of the fashion industry and models that do not protry normal women. When Spain had their fashion week and made a rule that any woman who did not have a normal BMI (body mass index) then they could not be in the show. Well great for Spain, they finnally did something that no other country did, they put a restriction on models that look like stick people. No, I am not jealous of these women, I am a health 29 year old women, who is a size 12 and could not be more happy. I have no insecurities and I have no reason to have any. I don't know why but I have always been out spoken on thing, but this just gets me going even more. To teach our little girls that normal women are not beautiful is not something that I want my daughter growinig up to beleive, I am teaching her that you are beautiful not matter what you look like, because I beleive it is what is on the inside that matters. A person who is beautiful on the outside my not be beautiful on the inside, and vice versa, you can also have people who are beautiful inside and out or not. There are all type of people in this world.

No comments: