Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why Morons

Why? I just don't understand why people treat some people the way they do. I was working the evening shift last night and my chief came in to finish up some work later in the evening. My chief is the nicest guy in the world and would do anything for anyone of his officers. But when releife came in early and saw that the cheif was at work he started wining and bitching about other officers and how they got better hours then him. It was just one thing after another. I feel sorry for the guy but enough is enough all he does is bitch about how bad his life is, well get over it, you are here to do a job and just because it may not always work in your favor does not mean you should wine about it all the time. He get angry with the chief when the chief is trying to help him, I could no longer stand to listen to the winer and my shift was over, so I left.

No comments: