Thursday, October 19, 2006

Old Men, Middle Aged Men, Young Men

Doing my job can at times be very exciting and at others be exteremly boring, but every once in a while I get some comments that can be down right, humorus and entertaining. I have a number of these comments and sometimes conversations with with men of all ages. I am usually good natured about these comments and take them with a smile. I have been purposed to twice and propositioned a couple more times than that.
My first purposal was made in the unmost romantic place of the elevator. I had gotten on to find myself alone with an older (old enough to be my grandfather) gentelman, I smiled and asked "how are you doing today sir?" His response was " I'm doing better now, I'm in the elevator with a female law enforcement officer. I like female law enforcement officers, they keep me in line. And your young too that just makes it better. Do you what to get married and keep me in line?" Unfortuneatly I had to decline this gentelman's sweet offer and I now most often then not take the stairs, it's good exercise.
My second purposal was made by a middle aged gentelman, who was intoxicated. He asked me and ever other woman in sight if they would marry him. Then I got to be alone with him for a few minutes and he insisted that I was in love with him and should leave my current life to be with him. No matter how many time I tired asure him that I was exteremly happy with my current relationship and living situation, he would insist that deep down I loved him and should run away with him. I attempted to humor him for a while hoping he would get tired of trying and leave it be. But that didn't happen until csp came to pick him up. So much for being purposed to by candle light in a romantic resturant, I get the wierd guys that have a fettish for a woman with a badge.
As for comments, I have been asked by again an older gentelman what he had to do to be rolled around on the floor, beaten, and handcuffed by me. I told him unfortuneatly, I could not because I was a female and out policy says that a male must be handcuffed by another male, which is a load of hoohy but I got a sorrowful look and he continued on.
I was asked by a gentelman of my age if I could use my handcuffs on him, only he did not what to be arrested.
I have also been told by a gentelman of my age that a girl with a gun and handcuffs turns him on. This is my favorite of all comments, becuase this gentelman was very plesant to look a,t so as I sweetly smile and continue my business, I was envisioning what could be done with those handcuffs given the chance. Sorry, I'm living, I'm breathing, I too need fantasy to make it through life.
There are many more but those are my fovorites...

No comments: