Saturday, December 30, 2006

Okay I get the hint

When you left I knew you would not be able to contact me for a couple of weeks, I was okay with that. Then when you called that once we talked for about 10 mins and that was it. I week and a half before you got home I tried to call you and we played phone tag a couple of times, but still I didn't get to talk to you. Then about a week before you got home I actually got to talk to you for about 3 mins with a shitty connection so I could not understand what you were saying. After the call was dropped I tried back later and just got your voice mail so I left a message, again no return phone call. When you finally got home you didn't call, okay I can deal with that. Then I find out from a mutual that your house was flooded when you got home, so I brushed it off as you being too busy dealing with that. So I called to see if you needed any help with anything, but alas I got your voice mail again, so again I left a message offering you help. I felt bad because it was a crappy thing to come home to after being gone for three months. Now after you have been home a week I get the hint, if you wanted our relationship to continue you would have called. I see now that you do not, so thank you for making this decision for me. My only question is why did you not have the balls to say something on the phone the whole TWO times that we talked. You know, that just pisses me off. When a man decides to be a little bitch and has to take the easy way out instead of being upfront with me. If you were truthful I would have been down for a little bit but at least I would have not been left wonder what I did or did not do. It is the fuckers like you that don't tell it like it is that give women insecurities. If I did not work with the men I do I would totally loose faith in all men, but fortunately I work with the kind of men I thought you were. But you had me fooled, now you can move on to fool the next woman. Good luck with that.

As for me, I will be fine. I happen to like myself enough to know that it was not me who screwed this up but you. It did not kill me so you know what that means it only made me stronger.

Am I depressed about this? No, I have not reason to be.
Will I turn psycho and call you everyday until you have to get a restraining order to stay 1 mile away at all times? Well if that happens then you should sell your house and move because I am not, so no, psycho is unbecoming of me.
Will I keep in contact with our mutual friends? Yes, for if they are truly friends this will not effect our friendship.
I will chalk this up as lesson learned, embrace my Grrl Genius and find someone who will worship my genius.
I believe the song is entitled "I Will Survive" and that is what I intend on doing.

And now I know why I was nervous and had the insecurities popping up, my intution is usually right on, and it was yet again.

No comments: