Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dream Interpertations Part II

Dream two- I am at home in the recently new built house and I have a visitor, Rob whom is a friend and potential love interest. He brings me a gift of a huge video game system that plays interactive game and a large screen TV to play it on. We take it to the game/theater room and play a tennis game. When he leaves I kiss him good-bye, only he deepens the kiss and he does not leave. We talk about what happened, realizing that we are in love with each other again he leaves. When my mom comes home I show her the game system and we play a game. She thinks it is fun and can not wait to play more. Later I walk into the kitchen and my dad is on the phone with Rob, they are talking about me and what happened earlier that day. My mom then calls my sister and tells her. My daughter and I play more games. Then next day I am home alone when Rob shows up, we go up to the bedroom and have sex. At the end of the dream we are in the middle of the game room, just stand there, Rob is in behind me, holding me. We are staring at the stage (like a theater stage) in the room with the curtains closed, waiting for the curtains to open up to reveal something. But I never find out what is behind the curtain because I woke up.
The things that popped out at me, the visitor, gift, the phone that my mom and dad talk on is a cell phone, love, sex, the stage and the curtain.
Symbol meanings
Visitor- To have a visitor is a warning dream and should be taken as such from the actions and appearance of the visitors clothing and demeanor. If the visitor is dressed in black and appears mournful then beware of accidents that might befall you or someone you know. If the visitor is tired and worn out from traveling then you will feel a bit of displeasure at someone's actions and this is a warning not to get upset over it. If a friend visits you and everything seems normal, then you will soon hear some good news.
My analysis- It was neither a warning dream, a visitor dressed in black, nor a tired and worn out visitor. It was a friend and everything was normal. So I should be getting some good news
Gift- What is given and to whom? This may indicate a relationship equity being worked out in the dream-a conveyance that attempts to equalize the relationship or symbolizes the nature of the deficit in the relationship.
My analysis- This represents the relationship with the guy I used to see and the possibility of working out what is or is not happening.
Cell phone- Cell phones have changed from being a symbol of status to a symbol of security. We feel a sense of connection to our resources when the cell phone is nearby. If your dream includes a cell phone, you are probably seeing yourself as connected or desiring connection with additional opportunities.
My analysis- I desire to connect with the guy I was seeing to find out what happened.
Love- If you are expressing a true and tender love for another then it shows that you will find happiness and contentment in your life.
My analysis- I want to find happiness and contentment after this.
Sex- To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.
My analysis- Both could be true, but let’s go with the first I have integrated the contrasts I have with myself but I need to incorporate the aspects of my lover into my own character.
Stage- All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing a part. The trick to figuring out this dream is to try to find the symbology that will point to your 'performance in life' and then you will be able to correlate the stage with any items you see on it and the actions of the actors as they role play in order to receive the intended message.
Curtain- To see or dream that you are shutting the curtains, signifies secrecy and a repression of thoughts. You are concealing a personal matter or an aspect of yourself. On the other hand, to dream that you are opening the curtains, indicates that you are ready to reveal something hidden
My analysis- the stage and curtains go together, I do know that much, the meaning is somewhat mangled. There are no items on the stage, and the curtains are closed. I believe once I find out what happened I will be happy and content only then will the curtains open and I see what is on the stage to point me to my ‘performance in life.’
Okay so this was supposed to be posted a couple of weeks ago but oh well.

1 comment:

snowleopardadventures said...

phone sex are really a sweet feeling. Have a amazing phone sex.