Saturday, September 23, 2006

Loosing Blog Virginity

I have kept a journal at some points in my life and have always found writing what I am thinking a good way to get it out. Well this is my first post and it is kind of like loosing one's virginity. I'm nervous and excited, I have expectations and I don't know what to expect. I don't know how it will go, but I will learn as I go.
As of right now I have writers block and can not think of a dang thing to write about. I am a single mother, and a police officer. Sometimes both rolls become itnertwined. I am a Virgo which means I'm very pick and I love organization and cleanliness. As of right now there are no other women in my department, but that is fine with me. You will learn that I am very much not a girly girl. My favorite sport is Hockey and I like the everything the outdoors has to offer, even fishing. And lastly I am a horrible speller and will apologize now for any mistakes I have made or will make in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..we have alot in commom girl..i am a leo virgo cusp with a virgo moon and virgo rising, also picky, a single mother of 2 girls, and was a correctional officer for 2 years..and i know just what you mean when you say the roles sometimes become intertwined..and i can spell fine, but when i type i become dyslexic..lol.but i am a high heel loving, makeup wearing,perfume and lipgloss junkie, girly girl.but i do like hockey as well(my brother played since he was 5, and used to scrimmage with the guys in the boston bruins)and i LOVE to fish, even bait my own hooks(just not with crikets cuz they stare at you-ick)

Anonymous said...

that's great that you started your own site. sometimes it's like free therapy:) my only suggestion is to write like you think no one is gonna read it, that way you won't feel like "oh maybe i shouldn't say that" which can happen sometimes.have fun and go with it.