Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Was Just So Mad

The guy I have been seeing for awhile is leaving on Tuesday and will be gone for the next three months for further job training. I would like to spend some alone time with him but when I called today to see what the plans were for tomorrow, he says let me get in touch with a friend of our and see what is up with her and her family. Now I have known both my guy and my friend since high shcool, (about 11 years ago) and in the last year or so since getting out of the military have reconnected with them. They have remained friends for the whole time that I was gone, and I did not always stay in contact with them, because I was off on my new adventure. I respect that they are friends and he would like to see them before he leaves, but I am also kind of upset. I know I am being selfish, but I would like some alone quality time with him also. I am sure there is a way to compromise and I am still thinking on that. First I have to work past being upset. If he would have told me a week ago that he was going to plan something with all of us together then I would have not been planning something special with just me and him. I jsut have to readjust my plan so I can have some time alone with him after or before we see our friends. Now that I have wrote this I feel as if I'm a spoiled brat and jsut made because I didn't get it my way. So I will see him later tonight and talk to him about what I wanted to talk to him about before he left.

No comments: