Saturday, June 28, 2008

Here I am at age 30 3/4 drawing close to my 31st birthday. I know I am unhappy in my current situation, but not because of the people in my life because of no one else but me. I had a whole other post about being unhappy on here and what I am going to do to change it. I'm still going to change those things. I just read my post from Jan 07, the letter to myself at 18. Well I am right I should be enjoying life now and not worrying about everything in the future, not regetting the past. Live in the now. I love times like these when I can self reflect, it makes me realize that I can be happy again. I know what I am so unhappy, hormones are powerful things, post partum unhappiness is what I have. now is the time to shake off all the ugliness and be happy again. I am a crazy person but I am me....

No comments: