Sunday, February 11, 2007

Odd Facts About Things I Thought When I was Five

We all think weird thing when we are kids and do not know any better until we are told or learn differently.

Odd Fact #1: I thought that back when they had Black and White TV that the real people saw in black and white....It could have been true, evolution does make since, but it would take centuries to evolve from seeing black and white to color, not the twenty some odd years it took to invent colored TV.

Odd Fact #2: I thought Transylvania was in Pennsylvania because they sound the same, I was also afraid to ever go there because that is where Dracula lived. In elementary school I learned where Pennsyvania was and it was a state and the Amish people live there, not Dracula. In Middle School I learned that Transylvania is a part of Romania. Still not sure if Dracula is real or not....

No comments: